There's this stigma - men who carry flowers are guilty of something... Whatever. I'm tossing on my rose-colored glasses for this.
I saw two, count 'em - two, men carrying flowers this morning. One of these men was also carrying two coffees and a brown Dunkin Donuts bag. Of course, my heart tells me this nice fella stepped out for coffee and planned to return and surprise his lovely partner with flowers too. Ahh, swoon!
Whatever a girl says, "I hate flowers," she still loves receiving them. Regardless of the stigma, there's something oh-so refreshing about a seeing a man carrying a bundle of fresh blossoms. It kind of makes your heart tinker... I wonder if men feel the same way as they pick out a nice arrangement?

Aww! So sweet! I do love receiving flowers too. Nothing like reaching down to sniff them and feeling the cool petals on your nose and cheeks. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteiamemmamusic.blogspot.com