3.26.2010

The New York City Polaroid Project

(photo via nycpp.com)
Who loves Polaroid photos? It's a lost art, wouldn't you say? Polaroid stopped making the instant film for their beloved cameras in 2008, so it's awfully difficult for vintage photographers to outfit their Polaroids with the necessities. I've been dying for a Polaroid camera, so this website... The New York City Polaroid Project, which I stumbled across this afternoon, reallyyyy curbs my appetite. The site was developed in the Spring of 2003 by a gentleman named Andrew who wanted to feed his curiosity of the city with his parent's Polaroid camera. Clever, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I love polaroids. I will definitely be checking out that site. I'm going to beg someone to get me an old school polaroid camera for my bday around the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete

cue the love notes - right here. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails