3.18.2010

Carlsbad Flower Fields

(photo via flowerfields.com
So, it turns out I'll be in San Diego in August for the American Psychological Association Conference (Hooray!!) and I'm thinking I'll take a swing by the Flower Fields in Carlsbad. How bomb-diggity does this look?? I plan to stay for a week and soak up some rays, visit DisneyLand with my volunteer voucher, and take a swing through the Belmont. However, I must say... The weather here in New York over the past few days has been downright phenom, which makes leaving in June so much harder!

3 comments:

  1. can we meet you! cali trip round two! be a fab time AGAIN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, its Nicole, your fellow intern! lol Was skimming through your posts, saw this picture. I remember this when I was a little girl living in California. It's gorgeous and you will love it!

    Love your blog,

    Nic

    ReplyDelete

cue the love notes - right here. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails