11.09.2009

Tiramisu Toffee Tort


My sister has gotten into the habit of sending over photos of the wonderful food my family is eating back at home. She knows I'm usually kickin' it on the couch with a bowl of macaroni and cheese and a glass of water. Doesn't this Tort look PHENOM? Both my mother and sister are fabulous bakers. Unfortunately, I failed to inherit this characteristic...

Thanks, Sister - for so spitfefully tossing some salt on my open wound... ;)

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm kiwi and i just had the tiramisu at the royal palms in phoenix and we are determined to recreate it! sinfully good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yummy! Would your mum like to adopt me for a while?! That looks sooo good!
    I love that your fmaily sends you photos of what they're eating, and what your missing out on. So mean! haha

    ReplyDelete

cue the love notes - right here. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails