As I was standing in line at Fivebucks yesterday, I overheard a conversation between a young couple. (Ok, I was eavesdropping.) A mild argument was taking place, but the young lady was laughing through it. From what I could make, the young man had recently exposed a talent of his (some sweet bowling skills) and the young lady was surprised she had never known this about him...
I'm not the type to listen in on others' conversations and then publicly share what I heard, but the message here was too valuable not to share.
Here's the dialogue I caught...
Young Man (ym): It's fun though, right?
Young Lady (yl): Haha, yes. It's fun! I'm proud of you, obviously. I'm just shocked I never knew.
ym: It's not like I was keeping it from you.
yl: We've been together for two years.
ym: I don't know what to tell you. I'm keepin' it fresh.
I'm with ym. Shouldn't we all keep life lively?
ha ha i LOVE this! isn't it always about keep your relationship fresh? sounds like a conversation kiwi and i would have :)
ReplyDelete