1.
Being a teacher has turned my life upside down. In a good way. :) I successfully completed my first year as an adjunct instructor! Woot.
2.
I turned into an adult over night. I go to sleep early, I wake up early... What the...? Adulthood bites.
3.
I'm making serious head-way on my student loans. Who knew paying bills would take priority over having fun? Adulthood bites.
4.
I can pay bills... And still have fun. So, number 3 is voided, sort of.
5.
I went to Vegas last weekend. Yeah, number 3 is definitely voided.
6.
I'm doing a little bit more traveling. My "East Coast Tour" commences in August.
7.
Pending completion of #6, planning of my "East Asia Tour" will begin.
8.
I get to see Miss Kate anytime I want. (She's gotten so big!!)
9.
I've returned to leisure reading, and it feels so good.
Recently finished... The Alchemist, Hector and the Search for Happiness, The Hunger Games Triology, Tinkers, Eat Pray Love (yes, again, and interestingly, it served as increased motivation to execute #7)
Currently reading... Ape House (Thanks, Ma!), Life of Pi, One Thousand Gifts (Thanks, Nicole!)
10.
I joined a book club, a LEGIT book club. Holler at that community involvement.
11.
I got a tan.
12.
I did not become a PhD student this year, as planned. And it hurt, a lot.
13.
I experienced many things I always knew, but never *felt,* if that makes sense?
Standby for more. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
cue the love notes - right here. ;)