My flight was delayed. We had a medical emergency on the plane. I was parked next to a really creepy guy in row 24. And, it was raining when we landed. (Ahh, I basked in the sun just a few hours prior!) Ok... I can deal with all of this madness...
I get on the SuperShuttle, cozy up to half a dozen folks who are on holiday in the city. We arrive at the Camelot and as I take a step off the van, I slip and fall onto the wet pavement. Whew! I was able to recover semi-gracefully. Rough day, eh?
Alix and I mingled over some mexican food - sharing stories about our vacations. Now, I sit on my couch, staring at my luggage - thinking *tomorrow* might be a more appropriate time to get on board with the whole unpacking thing...
Happy MLK!
I think it's a sign you should come back to AZ stat! I hear you on the suitcase front... I still haven't totally unpacked from Paris and that is embarrassing!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your last semester lady, then it's back to sunny AZ :)