12.09.2009

Christmas Lights, Take 2

I've been so consumed by all the jib jab happening with school and work the past few weeks, I've hardly had the opportunity to trulyyyy appreciate the goodness of the season. For me, one of the big things I really enjoy is the decorations. Christmas lights have this enormous power over me - as they should. They shoot me back to my childhood when my mom used to drive me and my friends around the sparkly neighborhoods in Phoenix to see the holiday come alive in people's homes. Now, I'm oh-so smitten with the decor here in the city. It's marvelous. If you take a swing down 56th street between 9th and 8th Avenues, you're surrounded by a bridge of trees hung with the sweetness of the holiday. Happy Wednesday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

cue the love notes - right here. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails