
"It takes a long time to grow young." - Pablo Picasso
Yesterday was Rachael's birthday! Not only were we thrilled the sun came out and the weather was utterly divine, we were super psyched about our rendezvous in the village to celebrate. We started at the
Slaughtered Lamb Pub. (Rachael has an unhealthy addiction to zombies. This bar fit right into her obsession.) I loved on the "snake-bite" all night. It's a cider drink that's too girly for words. Aaron and I played Pacman and it totally reminded me of Alix! (Alix has an unhealthy addiction with Pacman.) (p.s. Alix is back on Tuesday!)
While we galavanted through the village, we happened across a lovely NYC fire truck. I got excited. (I have an unhealthy addiction to firefighters.) We casually walked on over (in my head, I was totally running!) and took a photo with New York's finest. As you can see, there was an immediate connection.
*Happy Sunday! :)
looks like a match made in heaven! i love a man in uniform...
ReplyDelete